WEALTH FORUM INDIA 2012
17th – 18th January 2012
Four Seasons Hotel, Mumbai
Register before November 4th and SAVE USD 100
IBC have created with Barclays Wealth the inaugural Wealth Forum India conference that provides the highest quality lectures from the major players in the trust and estate planning world. Benefit from their pragmatic and innovative legal/investment ideas.
Assets of wealthy Indians will rise to $6.4 trillion by 2015, according to a new study by VRL.
However, with great wealth comes, great amounts of responsibility and succession planning. Especially with the upcoming Direct Taxes Code, proposed to be implemented in April 2012, introducing general anti-avoidance rules to override provisions of tax treaties.
Find your answers for your future clients at the Wealth Forum India Conference in January 2012.
Why should you attend?
- The largest 2 day conference focusing on the key skills critical in both onshore and offshore estate planning in India
- Hear from 30+ international speakers including Lord Meghnad Desai and Peter Beckingham, British Deputy High Commissioner, Mumbai
- Features an interactive programme with:
• 6+ topical panel sessions
• Family office case studies
• Networking Cocktail Reception