Family Office: Asia Tomorrow (Inaugural Publication for the International Family Office Association)
Roxby Media partners with the International Family Office Association, to produce the IFOA inagural publication 'Family Office: Asia Tomorrow'. The high-quality print publication provides key information, discussion and reference material across the range of issues affecting Family Offices across the world,, including:
• Access and invitations to specialist training, education, seminars and conferences;
• Ability to embrace awareness of best practice in philanthropic and socially responsible frameworks;
• A place of guidance for appropriate asset allocation and investment structures;
• A resource to seek out approved specialist service providers, e.g. art, boating, real estate, etc;
• A source of reference to risk and insurance solutions tailored to the Family Office and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs);
• Access to innovative co-investment introductions and capital matching – a confidential online global service; and
• Introductions to regional and international networks of Families Offices and UHNWIs.
About the International Family Office Association
The International Family Office Association is a not for profit organisation providing objective information and collaboration for the needs and interests of family members and those establishing managing or servicing the Family Office sector globally. The Association recognizes the importance and rapid growth of Ultra High Net Wealth Individuals (HNWIs) in the Asia-Pacific region, and subsequent interest in the benefits of creating family office entities and networking and communicating with like-minded members globally.